Why Make Herbal Tinctures?
Herbal tinctures is a better way to do herbs than herbal tablets. First of all, it is very cost effective. It’s easy to prepare, last long and you can control the quality. It is also helpful to actually taste the herbs. The brain begins responding to the subtle flavors of the plants. Sipping a glass of drink mixes with our herbal tinctures will provides a sense of warmth, comfort and deep relaxation.
- Tinctures are more powerful and last longer than herbal tablets.
- We hand selected each ingredients to insure the freshness & quality of each herbs and hand packed into Italian glass jars to make sure it stays fresh during it’s lifespan.
- Our Tincture kit formulated based on the classic Chinese Medicinal Herbal formulas used throughout the China for over centuries, It’s a safe product that has no side effects.
- It is very cost effective. It is much cheaper than buying ready-made herbal products. You can make about a quart of your own tincture for the price of a few ounces of tincture at retail stores.
- You can control the quality of the product you are making by using our herbal tincture kit.
- Each of our herbal tincture kit contains the most precious, expensive, and fresh ingredients that can be found only at high-priced herbal products.
- You are ensured of the purity of the final product.
- There is something to be said about getting involved in your own health. Some herbalists say that you benefit by absorbing some of the herb through the skin and from the aroma.
While paying for the convenience of a manufactured herbal extract can be nice, we have found that the best medicines are those we make ourselves. Not only that, but for those of us that incorporate tinctures into our daily diet the costs really begins to add up. Making your own extracts will save you hundreds and possibly thousands of dollars.
Herbal Wines are enjoyable drink and have long been used in China. There is a long tradition of taking herbs as “tonic wines” in the East, Particularly where expensive herbs are involved. Wine is often used during recovery from illness. The alcohol should be regarded as integral ingredient in these Remedy formulas and its action taken into account. Alcohol is warming and invigorating, moves the Qi and blood, and activates the Yang energy.