How to Make Valerian Tea for better Sleep?
Valerian is a traditional herbal sleep remedy. Studies show Valerian decreases in sleep latency and increases in sleep quality for poor sleepers.
Steps for making Valerian Root Tea:
- Put 4 to 6 tablespoons of dried Valerian Root (or 6 to 8 tablespoons of fresh Valerian Root) into a glass quart jar or teapot.
- Bring 1 quart of water to boil.
- Pour it over the herb.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes, or until the water has absorbed the fragrant.
- Strain and drink.
- This recipe will yield about 3 cups, which is one day’s does.
- Take 1 cup at a time through the day.
Valerian tea promote relaxation, relieve stress and anxiety, it also helps with headache pain, or physical and mental exhaustion.
You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your health care practitioners.